AS SEEN IN
Nail your winged eyeliner each and every time. Our matte dark, longwearing, felt-tip fluid eyeliner consistently mixes into the inky shade of the reusable wing stickers for a faultless look. Unit incorporates two sizes of wing stickers, with five sets for every style, so you can undoubtedly shake a norm, thick feline eye or a more extended, more sensational wing on any eye shape.
- Start with clean, bare skin. Note that The Perfect Eyeliner won't adhere to makeup or silicone-based products.
- Looking into the mirror, with your eyes open, align the wing sticker with the bottom of your upper lash line, just slightly above the outer corner of your eye. Avoid closing your eyes at this step; you will get a more precise application if they are kept open.
- Gently apply the sticker and pat into place.
- Then, using The Perfect Eyeliner draw a line along your upper lash line connecting to the top of the wing sticker at the outer corner of your eye. Pro tip: Keep your eyes open during this step, too.
- When you're ready to remove, gently peel off the sticker and place back on the original side of the pape
Aqua/Water/Eau, Methylpropanediol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cellulose, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Poloxamer 407, Citric Acid, Phenylpropanol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, BHT, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Black 2 (Cl 77266/[Nano])
Fill Weight: 0.03 oz / 1.0 ml
ARMOR WINGTIPS NO. 1:
Polyethylene (Cas# 9002-88-4), Acrylates Copolymer
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - EASY REFUNDS
(This product is not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons)
If for WHATEVER reason, you decide you are not satisfied, you can easily and quickly contact our helpful customer support to get an easy refund. We just ask that you at least give the product a 2 week try on us. Don’t love it? We’ll take it back and give you a full refund, no questions asked!